Follow Michelle0529 on Twitter

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Podcast Assignment: Technology Survey





For this assignment, I interviewed three teachers at my school and asked them different questions relating to the types of technology that they use. I was unable to interview our students because most students that I work with are non verbal. All teachers I interviewed are female. Their ages range from 24-60. Their teaching experience ranges from seven months to 38 years. I enjoyed doing this assignment because I got to try something new myself and I also got input from my colleagues about how they feel about technology and what they would like to see more of.

The questions I asked were:
1.) How much time do you spend using tech
nology on a daily basis in relation to school-related activities or work?
2.) What kind of access do you have to diffe
rent kinds of technology in your school/home environment?
3.) How interested are you in learning how to use new technologies in the classroom/personal use? What kinds of technology?

No comments:

Post a Comment